- Attended the closing game of Ethan's U7/8 spring 2009 soccer season. Wacky Dynamites won their final game, with E-Man racking up one of the scoring goals. Greg, Chelsea, Aubrey, myself, Grandpa Tom and Grandma Nancy were all in attendance. The weather cooperated with plenty of sunshine and a great breeze. Talk of fall season was in the air.
- Played in the sprinkler (Aubrey and Gabriel).
- Watched their two favorite channels; Noggin and Sprout.
- Colored with colored pencils and markers.
- Played with stuff and generally goofed around.
- Did normal Saturday chores around the house.
- Played on the internet.
- Did a bit of organizing and sorting.
- Welcomed the AAA Exterminating man in for his annual termite inspection (excitement abounds). We were bug free.
- Hung the summer garden flag.
- Took some pretty cool pictures of one of the very tame Chatham Walk squirrels. Will probably post this tomorrow.
- Caught a small spider with a Dixie cup and released it back into the wild. HUGE step for me and anyone acquainted with my arachnophobia.
Tunes from Today:
- Soundtrack from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Station 104.5 on the kitchen transistor radio; not-so-great reception to boot.
From Aubrey,while eating a Hershey's Hug for her treat after lunch.
"I like chocolate; it's melty, like ice cream, but not like apples or pickles." Okie doke Tatey Cake. Gotta love a girl on her own page.
- Witnessing Gabriel engaging Aubrey in play; giggling and wrestling, just like big brother and sister.
- The spider.